There are a number of hard-working organizations out there tirelessly working to make sure no one goes hungry during this difficult time. If you have food to spare, you can help out by donating food in a socially-distant way:
The Giving Plate is offering a drive-up style food box service. Support them by donating non-perishable food at a drop site near you:
- OnTap – 1424 NE Cushing Drive, Bend (11-4 Any day)
- D&S Hydraulics – 373 SE Bridgeford Blvd, Bend (11-4 Monday through Friday)
- Bend Cider Co. – 64649 Wharton Avenue, Bend (11-4 Any day)
The Shepherd’s House serves prepackaged meals and other supplies Monday – Friday for anyone in need. You can support them by donating non-perishable food items, pre-made food bags, and fresh produce using their drive-through drop-off service:
- Drop-off between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday-Friday at 1854 NE Division St. Bend.
- See a full list of ways you can help here.