We are developing ways that we can help each other during the pandemic that we now find ourselves in. We are fighting an invisible enemy, and we must be united as a church body in order to bring about the greatest outcome. We will only be asking our church family to assist in ways that do not compromise the health and safety of others. Updates will change based on needs and local restrictions. We love you Westside and we can’t wait to be together again.
- Thanks to your continued giving, we are set up well and are already at work helping others during this medical and economic crisis. We are standing with Westside families, providing help and hope to struggling families in our community, and donating funds to nonprofits who are serving all around us every day. For more information on how to get help, call the church office (541-382-7504) during our adjusted office hours Monday-Thursday from 9am to 1pm, or fill out the online contact form.
- Organically ask for help and give help through Pandemic Partners-Bend, on Facebook. There are local pages set up in Redmond/Sisters and Prineville as well. Don’t have Facebook? Pandemic Partners now has a HelpLine! 541-668-6117 with the purpose of “expanding ways to help take care of each other’s essential, basic needs during this time. As with our Facebook group, the HelpLine will focus on these needs and reroute requests that are beyond what a neighbor could offer a neighbor (social services, volunteer offers, etc.).”—from Pandemic Partners-Bend.
- Be sure and check out whatifwecould.com to find up-to-date information on how to help and donate to organizations on the ground floor.
- Pandemic Partners Resource Sheet: This is a living document with up-to-date information as it becomes available, and is meant to be a local supplement to the statewide 211 system.
- Food Resource Map: From school food distribution to where to find food banks and pantries.